WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
There are many scenarios that cause water damage to your home or business. Paul Davis knows that water damage emergencies in your home can be traumatic for you and your family. That’s why it’s critical for professionals to immediately address, assess and fix the problem. Paul Davis is here to help.
CAUSES OF WATER DAMAGE
Sometimes appliances can cause more harm than good. When your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet flood, Paul Davis can be there to fix the problem and restore damage from water quickly.
We have experience with water damage restoration from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
PAUL DAVIS WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES
Paul Davis is always there for you with 24/7 emergency services. Whatever the cause of the water damage in your home or business, we offer a full menu of service options to restore your property, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, carpet, padding and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
WHY CALL US FOR WATER & FLOOD DAMAGE REPAIRS?
- We respond and work quickly – Depending on the extent of the damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to restore water damage in your home in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – After 50 years in business and millions of homes restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
For all your water damage restoration and repair needs, call Paul Davis!